BEST EVENT PLANNER IN PAKISTAN
Best Event planner in Pakistan or Event Planning, in general, means being in the business of people. That does not mean that introverts cannot do it, but an extrovert could have an easier time at the event and in the wedding planning business.
Employers will look for candidates who have a high tolerance for stress, who remain calm under pressure, who have versatile and sophisticated communication styles, and who feel comfortable at the center of creative planning, whether through an innate sense of what do or because he is great at researching and assembling ideas.
TOP 4 SKILLS EMPLOYERS LOOK FOR IN SPECIAL EVENT AND WEDDING PLANNERS
Communication: Special event planners spend a lot of time communicating with their clients, as well as with providers and service providers. Communication in both directions requires patience and different tones. An event planner should have a versatile communication style. One that can translate into a high-priced clientele, as well as the kind you need to fill everyone’s coffee.
Employers will value event organizers who are not only excellent in the logistical aspects of their work, but can communicate with everyone in their sphere with clarity, confidence, diplomacy, respect and a cool head, even in times of stress.
Trends and Creativity: A great wedding or special event planner will have to be creative over and over again with each client. Each event requires a different type of creativity. A wedding, for example, will be different from a corporate event, which will be different from a birthday or anniversary or retirement event. That said, any event planner will have to be creative when it comes to spatial arrangements, schedules and itineraries, and hundreds of small details like place cards, glasses and cutlery style, and lighting.
If you are not a very creative person with a great visual aesthetic, you should feel comfortable with the research. The trends are shared and written about all social media, magazines and industry events. If you are someone who benefits from inspiration and you feel comfortable gathering and gathering information in a cohesive experience, you may be able to excel as an event planner.
Budgeting: Each event comes with its own budget. Some are great, others are small and all are important. Event and wedding planners will feel comfortable working within budget limits assigned to them. A successful event planner will be able to classify the most important aspects of an event and budget those important items in the first place. A great event planner will become creative and find ways to stretch budgets whenever possible to give the customer the most for their money.
An event planner with limited budget should also be able to tell a client exactly where and how each dollar was spent, without any confusion and without wasting any funds. Event planners will be responsible for seeing that the client’s money goes to the providers. Relationships with suppliers will be important to the reputation of any event organizer, so making sure that people receive an accurate and timely payment will be essential to the success of an event organizer.
Organization Skills: The events come with a million small details, from which the type of fruit will decorate the cocktail glasses, to the volume of the wireless microphone that a speaker can use and the temperature of the room. That does not mean anything of expansive events that occupy complete hotels and require the coordination of trips and hotel rooms. A great wedding coordinator will be able to monitor the general panorama, the general feeling and the quality of the event, without losing any of those small details. From experience to budget and deadlines, an event organizer must be excellent to organize the entire package.
Event planning can be an exciting, fun and lucrative career. It is probably best suited for people who like to interact with other people, and who like the work that comes with a variety of responsibilities and requirements. If you think it might be the race for you, see if you have some of the skills listed here.
Wedding/Special Events Planner Skills
- Act as Liaison with Vendors on Event-Related Matters
- Approve Payments
- Arrange Meeting Space
- Assist Catering Staff
- Assist Photographers with Event Photos
- Assist with Execution of Food Service/Timing
- Assist with Wedding/Event Attire Selection
- Book Venues
- Book Hotel Room Block
- Client Relations
- Create and Manage Budget
- Create Event Emergency Kit
- Create Event Timeline
- Create Invitee List
- Collect, Organize and Maintain Event Mail and Packages
- Coordinate Event Services
- Coordinate Special Events
- Coordinate Newspaper Announcements
- Create Event Timeline
- Delegate Tasks
- Design Event / Wedding Themes
- Design and Implement Event Promotion/Publicity
- Direct Wedding and Event Rehearsals
- Establish Relationships with Vendors
- Evaluate and Recommend Venues
- Event Planning
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Flexibility to Work Irregular Hours When Required
- Floor Plans
- Hire Event Staff
- Identify Potential Partners
- Inspect Venue Locations
- Knowledge of Social Etiquette
- Layout Event Details and Intricacies
- Manage Timelines and Cues
- Maintain Database of Venues, Venue Descriptions, and Contacts
- Maintain and Update Social Media Accounts
- Meet With Clients to Determine and Analyze Event Requirements
- Meeting Coordination
- Monitor Event Activities
- Negotiate Supplier Contracts
- Organize and Assist With Printed Materials
- Organize Event Registration
- Plan Scope of Event
- Plan Special Events Off-Site
- Professional and Pleasant Phone and Email Etiquette
- Professional Appearance
- Provide Crowd Control Support
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Purchase Party Gifts
- Quality Control
- Remain Calm Under Pressure
- Respond to and Handle Event Problems and Complaints
- Seating Arrangements
- Send Event Invitations
- Source and Secure Hair and Makeup Appointments
- Suggest Tips and Tricks
- Superior Organizational Skills
- Supervise Event
- Troubleshoot Day-Of Event Issues
- Taste Test Food Selections
- Up-to-Date On Industry Trends
- Wedding Party and Musician Cues
- Warm and Personable Demeanor